Lamb Chops Grilled
This recipe is so easy you will want to keep it a family secret.
- 8 Lamb chops cut from the rack of lamb
- 60 ml (¼ cup) soy sauce
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) brown sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 Green onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed for grilling
- Cut rack of lamb into chops (8), or use sliced lamb chops. Pre-heat a large skillet or sauté pan to high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, ginger, green onion and garlic. Mix well. Then remove two tablespoons (30 ml) of the marinade to a clean bowl and set it aside for use later.
- Lightly oil your skillet.
- Place the lamb chops on the grill and cook for 2 minutes. Then flip the lamb chops and baste them generously with the marinade. Cook the lamb chops for 2 minutes on the second side. Then flip again and baste them generously a second time with the marinade.
- Continue cooking until they are done, just about 1 minute more. Remove from the grill and transfer to serving platter. Garnish with the chopped parsley and with the reserved marinade.