Veal Scaloppini with Lemon and Capers
If you want to impress your guests, offer them this wonderful dish. Nutritious, easy to prepare and exquisite. Excellent for a special occasion.
You can also prepare the escalopes in brown sauce of your choice!
- Tenderize the cutlets on each side with a kitchen hammer.
- Coat the veal cutlets with the flour mixture, salt and pepper on both sides and shake the excess.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pan over high heat. Once the oil is very hot, add the cutlets and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden, then transfer them to a baking sheet and set aside.
- Put the fire back on low heat. Brown and add the lemon juice and wine to deglaze.
- Add capers to the sauce and mix well.
- Ready to serve with seasonal vegetables and roasted potatoes.
- Garnish with parsley stems. (optional)
Montpak International video recipe