Here is a recipe of Quebec lamb meatballs for 4 people.
- 1 lb (450 g) of ground Quebec lamb
- 2 littles onions finely chopped
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) semolina (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp (30 ml) cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except the oil.
- Cover the bowl with food-grade paper, place in the refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Do meatballs
- In a skillet, heat the oil.
- Cook the meatballs in a single row (do not stack the meatballs on top of each other.)